SGL ricegrowers limited

dont overlook this one , page-19

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: MONDAY, 8 APRIL 2019 11:00AM ##
  1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Rice...Would welcome your geological interpretation of NSW vs Qld CSM prospects given your evident dismissal of gas success south of the border.
    Obviously a basin by basin assessment is needed.....a man-imposed border inked in 200 years ago has little bearing on the gas prospectivity of various coal deposits.Maybe start with 2:

NSW Location:Gloucester Basin
    A single well at AJL/MPO project recorded flows >1millscf/day. INITIAL 2P cert of ~164PJ.Target 3.5 Tcf gas-in-place.

Sydney Basin potential has been constrained by poor management in years prior to AJ Lucas gaining management control.
    AJL are CSG industry experts & founders. They have innumerable opportunities open to them in the current CSM "rush" climate. Yet they choose to spend their (& mine) hard-earned cash on more SGL shares...ie,Sydney Basin.
    AJL have noted they are very familiar with the Sydney Basin coals - a long history of contract drilling for coal-mining cos. They have consistently stated that they regard SGL as undervalued & a high-quality CSM asset. They are experts at implementing the key "in-seam" drilling techniques. Read through some of their announcements....appreciating that this co is not one to overstate or hype. I think you will find that QGC agree.
    I am trusting AJL's expertise, & management nous in making the Sydney Basin choice...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.