CCM 1.61% 6.3¢ cadoux limited

I've had that dude and others on ignore for awhile.....So now...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I've had that dude and others on ignore for awhile.....So now it's just funny! (Thanks B!ll) When you don't read their crap you don't go into their world of negativity. What ever the purpose of the message these investors/tossers have it is not worthy of acknowledgement as it is there to cause grief.
    How do you delete or cancel a thread?
    Any thread this dude (or old mates friends) starts should not be answered IMO ..... Just leave it hanging in thin air and talk on our normal threads. At least the moderator can deal with them there and their thread will slide down the page into oblivion.
    The educated public investor in FYI, knows what is real and what is the future of this company, lead by an MD who has personally invested himself financially. A little bit of research goes a long way to answering questions that a prospective buyer might have. Roly (our MD) an X banker who has keep our balance sheet tight without spending when not needed and not announcing every turn the company takes, has us as shareholders in an awesome position financially. However Roly still does the mandatory ASX announcements. It is a long term strategy which is slowly but SURELY going forwards and ticking off all of the boxes for a prosperous future.
    The most important fundamental......we have a product which is and will be, well sort after for many years to come. The future has a wide horizon, much wider than some can see. HPA CAN BE USED IN MANY MANY DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS and there are different formats in which alumina oxide can be prepared and sold. @ around $26000 per ton (raw product) we will produce 10000 tons annually per processing plant, god dam that's a good profit if you do the research on the out going and incoming finances. It only takes a little bit of effort to find the information needed to decide if you should invest in FYI or not.

As I see on a lot of posts DYOR that spells Do Your Own Research people and be confident in your understanding of this company before laying down your hard earn t cash. Hotcopper has many different walks of life coming at you through your computer. Some give valuable info some just stir the pot for pleasure or maybe financial gain. Talk to the horses mouth and email the company for info if you wish to know some detail which you can not find. Don't listen to twisted statements on hot copper.
    I'll be buying again soon...just need more cash

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $23.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.2¢ $17.50K 274.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1014 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 151303 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.