A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Have you notice that the A2 JD.com official store is no longer...

1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1785
    Have you notice that the A2 JD.com official store is no longer selling English label Stage 1 at all? Only China label (when location is set to China).

If I were to guess I'd say they are either (a) restricting their own English label supply to help wind down inventory levels across other e-commerce channels more generally, or (b) nudging new customers to A2 towards starting their babies on China label rather than English label. Could be a combination of both.

I also notice, Chemist Warehouse was selling A2 Stage 1 for about $33 a tin for a couple of weeks, but that discounting has now ended and it is back to almost full price.

So it seems a bit like Stage 1 has been the main target of their drive to reduce inventory levels, through brief discounting in Australia (probably in line with the discount daigou are getting from the company to stimulate demand) and offering China label Stage 1 as the alternative to newly commencing Chinese customers. Would makes sense as it means existing English label customers can still access later stages of English label in either case while the supply is being wound down.
    Last edited by werdplaya58: 12/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.