A2M 1.70% $7.17 the a2 milk company limited

I have sent an email to their management [email protected]...

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I have sent an email to their management [email protected] and [email protected] but had no reply from them.

It is extremely frustratiing knowing that they had no update about their use of cash reserve but just waiting for overseas students and visitors to restore their so-called "daigou channels". This is the most bizarre company in the world that I believe they are the only company in the world which rely heavily on overseas students and visitors to deliver their products.

The share price is down when the ASX is up and down when the ASX is down.

This is all related to nothing (not even Covid) but the imcompetence of the management. No management in any listed company would be foolish enough to provide earning guidence downgrade 3 times within six months! If you cannot forecast, simply tell the market that, due to Covid, you are unable to provide earning guidence, which is completely legal. Is that very hard?

To stop the share price further down, this is really simple, too. Just put an announcement:

1. Share Buy-back program
    2. Removal the reliance of daigou channels
    3. A formal agreement with China to build a formal channel
    4. Company restructure - certain salary is changed to shares and options for all top management, to show that they are on the same boat.
    4. All directors buy some shares on the market.

Instead, they did nothing but sleeping in the last 12 months.

Somehow, I wonder they are deliberately driving the share price down.
    Last edited by drose99: 12/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.17
Change
0.120(1.70%)
Mkt cap ! $5.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.02 $7.17 $7.02 $4.023M 566.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 6321 $7.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.17 1538 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.43am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.