BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

don't panic, dig deeper

1. 2,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2007
    I watched BUL drop today, 8% at the open then 10% a while later. I suppose that given its speculative nature it should cop a beating at times. But current market volatility has made me look more closely at this stocks potential. That's why I am in Blue, its potential.
    This company is starting to puff it chest out. Updates are upbeat, language is positive, strategic alliances constantly referred to. Early drill results on 814P are looking the goods and my guess is that they will lead to a major reserves upgrade.
    The "Company Maker", gotta love that term, drilling program commences next week with " likely greater than 15TCF" GIP for 813P.
    Kogas has the rights to farmin to two tenements that could exceed 20TCF. ON LAND! You think they might be watching a burning oil sea platform at the moment?

Anyway I'm excited, I've had to dig deeper to stay excited, learn about P50's, cleating, desorption rates, coal thickness, permian, betts and aramac coal measures.
    I have even found that other companies use the results of the Carolina well in 813P as some justification for pursuing their own exploration.
    Bring on the drills, bugger off ANZ, hit those 38... yes 38 metre seams in 813P in two weeks time. Then lets see where this SP goes!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.