AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

ASX getting hammered more than usual before xmas. Many selling...

1. 294 Posts.
    ASX getting hammered more than usual before xmas. Many selling everything as they don't want to hold over the xmas-new year break with the EU hanging over us.

Key for EU crash would be if Italian bonds interest rate goes above 8.1%. You can track these on bigcharts.com. code is IT:10YR_ITA. Well below that atm.
    Unless this happens then the EU is just a threat, not a given. If it does tank, gold and silver will probably get hit as people get their cash from anywhere to survive. Then Gold and silver will skyrocket in the aftermarth so you need to be disciplined and hang in there.

Good trade chance this morning @0.084c but I missed it - too slow. Would have been a nice profit and then could have bought back in, spreading buys over the next 2 weeks.

Expect AYN to announce excellent results of production. Sell your explorers if you feel you need to, but not a producer. Whether they wait till qtrly report or announce sooner, I don't know. AYN has been tipped strongly by subscription newsletters and there are plenty of buyers waiting in the wings. I'll be adding if goes < 74c.

No guts - no glory

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.