AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

We seem like-minded "ourlady". Is this Hotcopper or Matchmaker??...

1. 294 Posts.
    We seem like-minded "ourlady". Is this Hotcopper or Matchmaker?? lol

I too hold physical silver. Perth mint is just down the road. Keep mine at home though.

No concerns about capital raisings, JV's, or MOU's...just a good clean stock pouring lots of silver in a safe environment; and so few even no about AYN. This will change big time when production figures come out.

AYN's the sort of stock you can hold and still sleep at night.

Are you in POK as well? Potash in Utah, USA. Like AYN, POK is bullet proof in the long term. A few commentators had dropped too many clues and it wasn't hard to find the stock they were talking about. A "10 bagger" they say.

Doesn't mean no pain in the short term but potash will be sort after more and more by food producers. Without it, the soils can't be rejuvinated after years of over farming.

If not already set, you would have to wait for POK to come out of "TRADING HALT PENDING ANNOUNCEMENT", last Friday. Due out before trading starts tomorrow.
    Potash: the gold of the future. There will be wars fought over it one day. But not while I'm still alive.

I only hold 2 stocks; AYN and POK. That way I can sleep at night. Bed's a bit empty though..............
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.