UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Don't panic

1. 136 Posts.
    We've been waiting a long time for a take off and selling now at these prices would be crazy. Of course people say there are buyers, but remember shorters sold shares to start with when the price was high and now they have to buy them back cheaper. So if you're selling now - you're feeding the shorters!

In the end I don't care anymore whether I lose my $60k all together. At this stage if I sold I would have made 70% loss anyway. So not much more to lose at all. I decided to close my eyes and ride it out. Calm down. As the mysterious Doctorr says - hold on there guys. I think he was sent by AS to "heal" us lol,

This morning on ASX there was a "fake" buy for 1mil shares at 3c, probably to vamp up the total number of shares in "demand", this probably saved us from going downhill big time.

I have noticed that LSH tend not to have a trading strategy - they just hold on to shares to become rich one day. Traders have stop loss orders put in place and automatic triggers etc. Many sell immediately when price drops by 10% etc. Long termers tend to ride and ride and ride. Well - dont complain then.
    The current movements are by traders - they use the current volatility to gain bits every day. Well - if I traded every day and gained lets say $1000 each time on a 1c movement - it's a thought hey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.