Errm. Apparently it's super funny to you that I use even the...

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Errm. Apparently it's super funny to you that I use even the most basic FA (fib levels and 100 day SMA) to determine my re-entry to BTC?

Either you don't know how to chart, or you're acting like nobody else knows how to chart.

The only joke here is that you optionally paid $45 USD for a transaction. What idiot does that? I guess the one that wanted immediate access to the transaction and couldn't wait an extra few minutes. You paid the price for it, blame yourself.

Do you know how much I've paid in fees for BTC total since I bought in? About 14c.
    If you're trying to use BTC to buy for goods and services, then you really are intellectually disabled. There are at least 3 other crypto's in existence that are far superior for the purposes of purchasing things, it's nobody's fault but your own if you don't understand that.

Tell me, when was the last time you took a bar of gold to the shops and shaved off a piece to buy some bread and milk?
    Never? Why not? Oh you'd rather use the dollar coins. Never mind, how utterly retarded of me to think you'd bring a bar of gold to the shops. That would just be as stupid as your idea of using bitcoin in the same fashion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.