All4One – with some 15,382 posts top your credit, you are...

1. 1,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 950
    All4One – with some 15,382 posts top your credit, you are clearly an ASX (share) based poster as no-one would have clocked up 15,000+ posts since Crypto hit the scene.

I note with suspect curiosity that you do not disclose your profile….. Something to hide perhaps? Maybe you just like to remain aloof as most bogus trolls like be. By comparison, my profile is headed by my real name and I have a direct contact – nothing to hide.

You really are flying high if you thought that banks and governments were simply going to allow you to circumvent the taxation system and banking system completely.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.I could not agree more. These institutionalized, brainwashed Keynesian economists really have no idea WTF is going on. They find solace in trotting out the same old “used by criminals” punch line as an open display of abject ignorance. They will give it their best shot at shutting it down………………… but guess what…… they will fail.

Who sets the price, what sets the price, at least fiat currencies are backed by the country they belong to.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Right again. You are F’g brilliant! Respective country reserve banks set their Fiat currency price and if they do not have a reserve Bank, they are left to be F****d over by the dominating currency – usually the USD eg Cambodia. Countries like Zambia, Weimar Republic did really well at controlling and setting prices. The USA has a history on 4 x failed currencies in its short history. In fact the average life-expectancy of any conjured up Govt run Fiat currency is about 44 years.

Crypto is backed by whatever clown wants to say how much it is worth.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> totally wrong and you know it! Price in market driven – “supply & demand” though I suspect the proven and on record criminals at the CME group will do their best to screw over BTC futures and milk it for all its worth, as they continue to do with silver futures.

I simply cant believe that people in this day and age could fall victim to a scam like this.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> likewise, I cannot believe the abject stupidity of those I credited with more processing ability between their ears. There has never been a great deal of forward vision or otherwise from those with their heads buried in the sand.

Crypto did not come from nowhere for a humanitarian reason as you seem to believe. It was started for criminal purposes and was around for quite a while in the original for and used by criminals.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I actually love the ill-informed association of Bitcoin to crime as it demonstrates the total and utter ignorance of those who ignore the dominating roll that Fiat currency has and continues to play in corruption – globally and on a major scale. And I am talking criminal activities between members of the public and their interaction with all global Govt agencies and their corrupt representatives.
    Have any stores been held-up or people mugged for their Bitcoin? The association with crypto currencies with criminal activity is simply stupid in its context!

Perhaps you need to stop reading what you want to read and read what is reality.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hooray! – I agree with you 100%. Take your head out of the sand and have a seriously objective look at Crypto currencies – be prepared to be educated and surprised. This is a new era with new challenges and with it, massive advancements in the way man handles and deals with information, security and handles transactions. The benefits are there for those who embrace the new technology.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.