BHP 0.58% $41.02 bhp group limited

BIGRI think unlikely.GOD status! I think they crucified the last...

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    BIGR

I think unlikely.

GOD status! I think they crucified the last one we saw.

31 was a potential triple bottom and I think it better to just break straight through what now is just a double bottom than rally for months and then break it.

In fact now that 31 is broken, a substantial period above 31 would be very constructive.

Time for me is always the most important and I have been saying for yonks that Oct/Nov seemed the time for a low.

The Chinese markets suggested the same.

I guess we are in Oct and so the easy part is over.

Personally I would like to see a bit lower, like 27/28 and 24/5 is still a strong case, and I'm not allowed to mention 12/13( that would not happen before a monster rally IMO).

I can't see this US vote as being significant.

When the consensus is that the US government is useless and the gates of hell beckon, then the bottom.

Just musing and my thoughts are no better than yours or others, just adding to the mix.

David Bensimmons has a great record as a market technician and his call some time ago was for Oct 3 as an important low although his low target has been exceeded.

Looking at today's chart and weekly as well, at least a substantial bounce seems a week or 2 away at most which would match my 3rd week of October low sequence leading to a 6 month rally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$41.02
Change
-0.240(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $208.0B
Open High Low Value Volume
$41.02 $41.28 $40.88 $296.1M 7.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1453 $41.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$41.03 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.