GPN greater pacific gold limited

Hi YellowMan, take time you would know what I am talking about....

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi YellowMan, take time you would know what I am talking about. I guess you are dragged in the market for quick money as that I was in 2001.

I could not say GPN would go up or close the door in future. No one know that. However if the financial tsunami could not close its door, it could surprise everyone.

I am gambling my pennies for dollars. Do you know we should buy low and sell high? If yes, how? GPN is looking-dead ducks, which only could put it underpriced if it could not die.

I don't just gamble on GPN but a group of pennie chips. I don't expect everyone whould be the swan in future. To me, I just hope and the history has shown some of them would shoot up.

I don't mind anyone sell GPN. If you want to burn your chips on the fire, why not? Confused by the issues about emotion? That is understandable. You would know it very well if you would like to learn.

However learning or not are options too. You just need to know you would accept the consequences from your selection. In the human life, nothing is free. Still confused? You need long way to get your mind right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.