SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi hankok. From what I have read, the Chinese don't want to own...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi hankok.

From what I have read, the Chinese don't want to own and run mines. They may want an interest in mines but Infrastructure is their main interest I believe.
    It leaves a lot of questions un-answered. Why have Cameroon Government, The Congo Government, Wafin, Noble and others allowed SDL to re-negotiate Conventions, Notes and so on, dates out from 2015 to 2017?
    If Hanlong with Chinese Government cash bid for SDL at $0.57 cents originally, why would the Chinese not take SDL out at $0.005 cents?
    If Chinese are in complete control of SDL's Future, the Cameroon Government and The Congo Republic Government, why have SDL been allowed to get extensions to time lines for completion of funding?
    Why on the cusp of signing off on the Port and Rail Funding with the Cameroon Government, did the Chinese ask to postpone the signing? If they are looking to kill off SDL, why are they not doing it now?
    It surely would have nothing to do with the Porter court case. Surely not waiting for the share price to go lower to pick SDL up cheaper?
    My opinion. Chinese and Cameroon Government know that Mbalam is useless to them without Nabeba.
    Different country and SDL have the rights and the mine site rights.
    I believe they have to tread carefully because someone could come up with a plan to take Nabeba, Belinga, Avima, BokaBoka and Badondo iron ore through **on by rail to an export port.

Just my opinions. Not saying I'm right on it. Before the tribe jump in all-over me with reasons it could not be true or be done and say I'm crazy and so fourth.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.