SLX 5.13% $5.33 silex systems limited

Don't read too much into the language

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I know there has been a lot of speculation on the interpretation of the words 'proposed changes to commercial arrangements'. Many, including me, thought that this may mean a change in the royalty percentage. I now think this is very unlikely to be the case. I base this view on the trading halt application in 2014 which used the exact same language. In that instance the news was GLE scaling down / delaying commercialization. It was nothing to do with amending the license agreement.

The wording in the notice is generic which could cover any interaction between GLE and SLX about the technology.

IMO the most likely result, is also the most obvious as we are expecting it. It will be a positive conclusion of the negotiation between GLE and Paducah deal. That is it. I think we were all over analyzing the wording which is template for SLX.

The recent share price rise is based on the speculation / feeling that the negotiation will conclude positively.

Whilst this is pie in the sky. My prediction is if that is the announcement (nothing more) than the share price will go to around $1.50 as it means commercialization will occur initially on the smaller scale plant.

Interesting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.33
Change
0.260(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $1.262B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.12 $5.33 $5.01 $4.811M 914.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 336 $5.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.34 1698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.