RXL 3.70% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

They have more than "hope", they've struck nickel...

1. 897 Posts.
    They have more than "hope", they've struck nickel mineralisations in all but four holes.

They've only started to sketch the lateral extent of their find,and have already defined numerous high grade targets, with the mineralisation open in all directions; where a ground em survey has also confirmed the area between Camelwood and Silverbark as a conductive zone at depth as well.

At the moment they're building a geophysical model of the Mt.Fisher Nickel-gold project, but on what they've sketched our so far, is an extensive and continuous mineralised system,where the outlines of what they've found indicating an economically viable prospect.

So they have more than just hope, they have tangible proof of a nice find , they just need to flesh out the strike,width and depth,and the grade - and once we have the bottom line figure - that's when the market will move on this, if not before with the next results to be released for the main zone ( if they continue to confirm the high grade and width of the targets in this area)..

So in consideration of the facts, at the moment the trade is RXL is unfortunately based on pure emotion and not on the facts at hand IMHO, that's why I consider RXL a very cheap bargain at the moment.

RXL for me is a 52 week hold, I'm looking an a few bags down the line, but only after a year's worth of building their Geophisical model.....and lets not forget the potential of their gold as well.....

...or that Teck will start drilling later this year in their jv project at the Myrtle-Reward zinc-lead project.

I mean companies like POS are 0.195 and we are 4 cents at the moment? .........

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $57.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $23.37K 166.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 274497 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 384633 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.