AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

don't scare the horses, page-13

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    The buying pressure is subtle but relentless. AGS is slowly edging up day after day. Must say I am a bit surprised as I didn't expect much action prior to the end of June. I have been holding AGS since 2005 and my average buy price is 28c so it will be a whisky night when it closes above 28c. May happen this week! It will be a wonderful day when my AGS portfolio arrow changes from red to green.

I have read several articles on the uranium projections this week. All were positive. The Japanese have given nuclear the green light and China is obviously committing to nuclear electricity also. Would appear the Germans are having second thoughts about their intention to move away from nuclear generation. They realise renewables will be insufficient to power their economy and Putin's ability to cut the natural gas supply has given them the heebie jeebies.
    If Germany re-embraces nuclear, the rest of Europe will follow.

Obama is aware of the problems of climate change and fossil fuel usage. He has a real advantage over the Republicans on this issue . The Republicans are now waking up to the fact that they have been on the wrong side of the Climate Change argument. I think they will change tack in the run up to the 2016 election. Once the USA political machine accepts the reality of Climate Change, there will be a move away from fossil fuels and the only serious alternative for electricity generation is nuclear. The uranium renaissance is imminent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.