COB 9.59% 8.0¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Hi Rogue - good question about free options...I just dug out the...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi Rogue - good question about free options...I just dug out the prospectus for Cobalt Blue and you must hold for 3 months to get the free options.
    Therefore if you sell before end April you lose $0.13 for each share you sell based on today's share price
    Reckon you're better off holding and then selling share and option after 1st May
    e.g if share price is $0.50 on 1st may and you sell share & options  then you will get $0.75
    Is that correct?

COBALT BLUE HOLDINGS LIMITED

What are the terms of the Loyalty Options?

Each Loyalty Option has an exercise price of A$0.25 and will expire three years from the date of issue of the Loyalty Option. The Loyalty Options will be issued for nil consideration.
    The Loyalty Options are subject to a vesting condition that the Loyalty Option holder holds Shares on the date that is three months following the commencement of trading of the Company’s Shares on the ASX (Vesting Date). Up to the Vesting Date, the Loyalty Options are non-transferable. The Company will seek to have the Loyalty Options quoted on the ASX from the Vesting Date, and they will thereafter be freely tradeable.
    The number of Loyalty Options to vest will be the lesser of:

1. (a)  the number of Loyalty Options held by the Applicant on the Vesting Date; and
    2. (b)  the number of Shares held by the Applicant on the Vesting Date divided by 4.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.