SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

don't sell & some questions, page-50

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    ....Hi Zia and co...
    ...thanks but really dont worry too much at the moment because thsoe selling today will be very sorry as this takeover progresses.....
    ...Any long term holder here will do ok as long as they hold out and dont sell on market for the first couple of weeks IMO.....
    ....As with LRC, those who sold early ON market the first wekk of the takeover as i did were very disappointed as the ON market price rose much higher as the takeover progresses.....
    ...Time is on our side here, and we have a base where LION will move up from.....
    ....RB

..Aman....
    ..ASIC is not an organisation that can walk in on normal day to day business....
    Yes there may have been manipulation to hold the stock down over the past month so those in the "know" could accumulate but i cant say that is fact and not only thta, it gave everyobne opportunity to accumulate at those low levels for those who had the "GONADS" to do so....
    ....It may not be a level playing ground but nither is shorting a stock which is legal here, and more importantly the market turmoil allows for these types of incidents....
    ...SBL will rise IMO over the coming weeks very strongly to reflect LION's complete committment to take control of what is a very strong resource but a company that is not that structually sound.....
    ....Thus it gives shareholders a very strong springboard from these levels to recover IMO....
    ...talk to you all a bit later...
    ....RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.