NDO 2.22% 88.0¢ nido education limited

Zaccc, agreed both NDO and OEL will be priced below what they...

1. 59 Posts.
    Zaccc, agreed both NDO and OEL will be priced below what they would have in a bull market, and like you mentioned in that bull market the stock could be around 80c - 90c but that is not to say they still cannot be a standout stock. Remember they are undertaking a strategic partner process with some of the most cash rich oil companies being very interested to tap into the riches of the far east. The auction process they will undertake to determine the partner may see these cashed up majors be more than generous to get into the area.

As for you comment around OEL having better management I certainly do not agree. The delays that have been experienced by NDO and OEL (isnt OEL part of the GPC consortium that caused the delays??) have in no way what so ever been due to NDO management. In fact it was all the doing of the GPC.

One would have to congratuate the NDO team for their forward thinking in raising $41m from sophisticated investors back in May for the sole purpose of ensuring cash was at hand should there be any cockups from the GPC in getting oil flowing. Proved to be a great move.

NDO has plenty of cash, I would assume around $20 - $25million is what we will see in the Quarterly report for End of September and now also cash from Galoc.

Things could only be looking brighter had we been in a bull market now.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $200.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
89.0¢ 89.0¢ 88.0¢ $51.60K 58.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 89.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 18199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.