CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

dont sell to price manipulators

1. 2,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I couldnt help notice the share price has dropped a little lately and looking on this thread its seems the Parrot is talking it down big time. It seems to be rubbing off well however the volumes are not huge so those that are exiting may find they are left behind in a tailwind when the share price turns. What do we know-
    There is going to be a new updated resource in September There is going to be double the amount of drilling occuring from here on in as i believe Goldfields are mobilising their drills as we speak.
    Double the amount of drilling will pick up to 3 times the amount of drilling in a couple of months time once things really get going so we could see some really good annoucements coming 3 times faster than any time frame the Parrot is talking about. He or she talks about giving half the company away but i think you will find the shareprice will be a lot stonger in 12 months time than any take over price that the Parrot was spruiking which i think was $1.30.

Time will be the judge just dont be fooled into selling your shares to someone trying to manipulate the shares price down so they can buy them off you. Just watch the parrot change tune when the price turns. The parrot is a serial manipulator and makes money out of this, why else would they put some much effort into the downramp. Good luck to you Parrot you have done a good job to date just watch it doesnt bite you back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.