MAY 1.79% 5.7¢ melbana energy limited

Gawd, I see the enthusiasm to ramp is pretty rampant. For Noobs...

1. 1,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Gawd, I see the enthusiasm to ramp is pretty rampant.
    For Noobs a few things you should be aware of.
    1. day traders will play havoc with these, rumours and speculating can be tiresome.
    2 Remember that May has approx. 2.75 billion shares on issue. So if your wondering why share prices aren’t leaping higher than they do, it may be share to price to find value is lower than you might expect in a company with far less share issue.
    3. The leaps are on “confirmed” information releases, not on probabilities.
    4. on hot copper there are some members who supply quality analysis. There are others not so much. If you are wondering how reliable a poster is. Click on him/her and look at other posts here and there. It’s not hard to work out.
    5. There’s a share issue, there will be profit taking. Some are not interested in the big picture, but in taking a certain percentage profit, don’t forget. A 12c issue sold at 15c is a 25% profit.
    6. Share prices don’t continue on a vertical slope, they zig zag, with profits taken by traders at whatever their target percentages may be. They have many games and manoeuvres in their Arsenal, so don’t despair, it’s often temporary.
    7. if your in for the long haul gamble. Then maybe stick you head in once a week or if you know results are 3-4 weeks away, then perhaps longer until nearing suggested results timeframe, that’s what I generally do anyway.

there more, but I’ll leave it to others should they wish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $192.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $279.5K 4.889M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1643187 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 776261 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ 3020443
Last updated 11.57am 29/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.