PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Wow, what a great day. Actually it's been a cracker of a sunny...

1. 2,983 Posts.

Wow, what a great day. Actually it's been a cracker of a sunny day in Sydney's Northern Beaches. Unfortunately for me I've been too busy fishing off Palm Beach to take note of this beautiful "cup and Handle" formation that's been brewing lol.

Pleasant surprise to come home to, not to mentions the 4 KG snapper I was able to spear. Dinner's going to be tasting very sweet tonight.

Its good to see this upwards trend finally kicking into gear. The chart's have been trending this movement for a while it's only been a matter of time for this to happen.
    The lower 4's have been broken now and we are edging up towards the 5 cent mark, hopefully support will follow and form a new base.

Slowly but surely is better IMO, we should see the traders play it around some more as expected for high volume stocks. Some will no doubt scramble to get back in as momentum builds if they exit too soon, that's no stress for us long term holders especially if we see one of those "whoooooskaaaa" days.

I would have never termed the "cup and handle" formation, thanks for pointing that out Nine lives I learned something new today.

And the PENO are starting to look better and better every day RAKS. Might have to top up some more now.
    Am I being too greedy to hold PEN, PENO and PENOA? Better to cover all bases IMO.

:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.