VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

don't sweat the small stuff

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Afternoon all
    As the title says, don't worry about all this .005 now and oh, back to .006c then

VIL now at least is moving forward today's an event horizon of sorts, either way holders are soon going to find out if we crash back to .003c or fly up to 1.8c

I emailed the company last week, and was perhaps a little aggressive or pushy in what I asked, but it was around hoping they were now trying to turn a new page, and start to deliver value for SH's and get that respect back in return

No reply, what a surprise
    Even if you get a firm email or call from a shareholder, you can't ignore it.

Because the fact that so many people now are so p'd off with the board and consider them to be playing the market for their own personal gain and that of their mates, suggests they aren't doing their job

However, I believe in the good in all men, or most, and I hope they are looking to turn things around for the best, and this could indeed be the start, and their chance

So, don't sweat the small stuff, the next lot of results will push us down a bit more or make us a lot of money, so either way it should be worth the wait but, at least it's not long to go

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.