DES 2.06% 9.9¢ desoto resources limited

dont sweat the small stuff

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Dear DES followers (and detractors),

There are two important rules in life (for general hapiness and wellbeing) are as follows:

1. Don't sweat the small stuff

2. It's all small stuff

Investing money however is serious, so if you don't like your investment, sell it and reinvest it elsewhere.

I like destra as a company - not religiously, not a love affair, I just like it and think it will do well over time.

Contrary to all with the possible exception of OscarOne (who's opinion I rate highly ... did anybody actually read his post?!!!), this single transaction has not changed my view of the company or their prospects. I don't remember anybody trashing the company prior to this, and it was a relatively small transaction compared to the likes of Magna Pacific.

Whilst it's tempting to continue to delve into the nitty-gritty of the purchase, debate whether the company is going nowhere or not, etc. etc., the more I look at it, the more it rates as 'the small stuff'.

I'll leave that to you guys if you want to continue to downramp the company. If you don't mind I'll keep out of it for now and look forward to what I believe will be future profits from my destra holding, in amongst a reasonably well balanced portfolio across many share classes / industries.

Yes, I bought into it by questioning Newtrader on the QFX site, and yes I cricitised SlashJ for being so negative, but I think that's all been covered and dealt with now (how many times can we hear the phrase 'bricks & mortar?' ... it might be a bit of fun to do a count). You guys think the company (and/or this transaction) sucks, and I don't, that's the way it is.

If you don't like the company, sell your investment if you still hold. Move on. I wish you the best of success in whatever you reinvest it in.

I'll join the debate again when it takes on a more positive tone.

Cheers all, best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.002(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $5.933M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ $3.398K 33.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82474 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 3721 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.