AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

After Davo77 made comment that the same person was selling at...

1. 525 Posts.
    After Davo77 made comment that the same person was selling at 28c I watched the sell orders for an hour and someone definately keep feeding sell orders in at 28c.

The capper made it look like there was 2 or 3 sellers. It was the same person topping up the 28c sells. The idea of that as I understand is to frustrate sellers into selling their shares below the 'cappers price'.

Then the capper can buy the shares being sold below the 28c or if the buyers side starts to fatigue, drive the sp lower.

So tell every one you know, 'Don't sell under the capper!'
    The capper doesn't really want to sell shares, the capper wants to buy shares.

Hopefully lots of AXM shareholders will read this and tell other shareholders to watch the sell side for a while before selling, (if they need or want to sell).

AXM holders lets beat the capper by not letting him/her/them buy under their cap. The capper/s will give up and then the people that are selling will get a rightfully higher price.

IMO AXM's m/cap should be at least half of AVO's m/cap. AVO's m/cap = $353mil at close yesterday.

I hope this post helps everyone.

P.S. Im told Apex has had some positive stories in The West Australian newspaper the last couple of days.

Kind regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.