GPN greater pacific gold limited

Winkle "Sandune it looks like you will get some drill results...

1. 1,263 Posts.
    Winkle "Sandune it looks like you will get some drill results shortly, I am sure i passed one heading north with a vehicle close in tow....And im sure it was the MD and a well known Geo in that vehicle!!"

R U SURE !

I know who went where.

another......Geary spotted boarding a midnight flight to Sydney.....is that right.....

Directors ought to take out a restraining order on some of you lot.

Barmaids in meeka.......some people do get around

I guess its better than saying where the info really come from but in most cases Im sure you could fall short of saying you actually SAW something unless you did otherwise it will be like last time and sandune will be the only one without egg on his face. That would be pretty sad wouldnt it...........and on that sandune subject.......I personally think we can give it a rest.....but you will do what you do.

This is from one of my posts back in August

PMA'S windimurra has 56.1Mt @ .46% V2O5 and that is huge. YRR currently have indicated 37Mt at .75% V2O5 AND 8.8% TiO2 (Titanium). Thats a 50% higher grade than PMA's and they have titanium and quite possibly uranium there aswell....hell yeah.

PMA can get theirs off the ground and with those results have secured funding and what not from noble group. Check it out for your self. They have done a feasibility study that says its a go.

Also note that GPN will be doing more drilling to extend and infil and also will be drilling deeper. The rest is speculation but it could easily doulble if not triple that resource.....maybe....contrary to what seems to be popular belief drilling does not = success......unless you drill into something other that useless dirt.

What next?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.