PMH 0.00% 26.0¢ pacmag metals limited

Hi Giant1... thanks for your update.I have done a bit of reading...

1. 810 Posts.
    Hi Giant1... thanks for your update.

I have done a bit of reading on Germanium since this was announced and the prospects certainly do look very interesting. One can only presume with the new US tax incentives for development of solar initiatives, as well as uses within global security etc, demand will continue to be high and with no currently producing mine in the States, and no abundant other sources, PMH should well be able to establish a good market for this valuable commodity should the project proceed.

I was interested to see that Jim Guilinger's company did a study on US and Canada Germanium a while back and so feel confident that PMH must have access to some sound information.

I also like the fact that PMH has made it specifically clear that the Germanium mineralisation occurs both within and separate to the U308 and moly rich zones, and as such appears to sampling specifically for these now, and seem to be confident that extraction is a straight forward process.

As I understand the mining of Germanium as planned should be covered by existing regulations in North Dakota, and as such there should be no unusual regulatory hurdles should they determine to proceed.

These are just immediate impressions as this is new to us all, happy to be corrected, and learn from the expertise of others, if any of this is off the mark.

Certainly looking forward to further information as the testing continues.

Regards all, Donna

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PMH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.