A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Based on CANSLIM as per investopia. This would be my assessment....

1. 7,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 382
    Based on CANSLIM as per investopia. This would be my assessment. Happy to be proven wrong as just my view.

Current and annual Earnings momentum - Positive (as per original post)

New Products - A2 has just Launched Stage 4 and is in process of launching Adult protein products using the A2 Protein. Adult protein market is larger than IF so has significant upside.

Supply and Demand - Synlait has been increasing its production capacity to 80,000 tonnes from 32-35k tonnes as demand has warranted growth.

Demand - CFDA approval means demand should be strong (er) as Mum and Pop stores can now order with confidence given registration has been achieved. A2 has a differentiated product that suits the Asian markets. Demand for white milk should be growing across US and UK as distribution has increased and brand awareness is occurring using social media channels.

Leader - A2 has a differentiated brand with IP and trademark protection.

Institutional support - Given A2 has fallen out of small cap indices and entered the 100 it requires new managers following the 100 index to do the work and buy out the small cap stock selling. This will happen over time in my humble opinion because the stock provides way to much volatility risk to an index fund to not own at least an index weight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.