BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Gidday GZ, I think we'd both agree that even if CAS were to put...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Gidday GZ, I think we'd both agree that even if CAS were to put out a fair announcement in the near future, the SP may climb a little, but then it would drop back to the same ol' depressed levels. Obviously sentiment needs to change within the commodity stock space. Regarding CAS in particular, we need some excitement to come back to our Gold deposits because unless they can raise profits from Posse considerably, that deposit isn't going to be the thing that propels CAS's SP up again.

Something of interest I reckon -- this time last year ~ (07/09/14), you were looking at an exchange rate in Brazil with the USD of USD/BRL 2.24. Currently, it's 3.85!!!!! Gold prices are at record highs in Brazil at the moment and the Real is still dropping to the US Dollar. You would have thought that would've brought some interest back to Brazilian Gold deposits, but it hasn't, which makes me think the next possible trigger for an upsurge in the CAS SP may coincide with the next bull run in Gold, since nothing else seems to cause interest with CAS's Gold deposits.

Also, reading that last broker report from Morgan's highlights how much Gold is possibly at Juruena. That report also mentioned that CAS wish to target known high-grade zones and start producing from these high-grade zones. The word on the grapevine was to be producing within twelve months.

http://www.crusaderresources.com/investor-relations/broker-reports-2/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.