BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Hi, a bit more speculating, It seemed the original intention for...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi, a bit more speculating, It seemed the original intention for Juruena was to strive towards a JORC compliant resource number at a cost of $5 to $10 an ounce, and then try and flog off the deposit for $20 to $30 an ounce to a suitable Brazilian Gold producer (hence the JV partner to help out with costs). What seems to have changed is that CAS now wants to keep it for themselves if possible, and develop the deposit right through to production. That's gotta be a vote of confidence in the deposit and how good they think it is. Juruena is huge, but what I believe had made the biggest difference and changed management's thinking is the potential for C3 costs to come in at sub USD$600 an ounce, and the obvious metrics that comes with that. If costs do come in that low, it would place Juruena at the lower end regarding costs in comparison to rival Gold deposits in the world. I further speculate that start up at this stage will be Querosene. Just to repeat, all the above is speculation on my behalf via researching. Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.