BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Hi benerick, I agree, I was also pleasantly surprised by the...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi benerick,

I agree, I was also pleasantly surprised by the amount of information in the report. There was more than usual and I thank management very much for the detail. I also appreciated the target dates given to use so we know what's coming up, that's an important thing for mum and dad shareholders like us who aren't in the loop. I also now understand a little better why some details couldn't have been shared with us along the way. Although I still don't fully understand why they couldn't have informed us about the shift in priority from Borborema to Juruena long before this scoping study on Juruena, which is to be released by the end of October. I was told on the grapevine that they didn't want their hide pinned to a statement. And I guess I can sort of understand that, in that, until recently it for management was just a hunch that Juruena would be a better option for CAS than Borborema. That if you've only got back of the envelop figures and you wish to confirm those figures, some may say it would be premature to take a mere summation and try and form it into a ASX release. It doesn't however stop it from being bloody annoying when month after month you hear absolutely nothing!

Also, guys, isn't there a creep provision? I thought that any entity that was at their limit in terms of holding could legally increase their holding every six months by 3%.

http://www.takeovers.gov.au/content...mmary_of_takeover_provisions_in_australia.htm

There are a number of exceptions to the prohibition in s606, including:
    • an acquisition that results from an acceptance of an offer under a takeover bid (item 1 of s611)
    • an acquisition approved by a resolution of the company in which the acquisition is made (item 7 of s611)
    • acquisitions of no more than 3% in every 6 months (the 3% "creep" exception in item 9 of s611)
    • an acquisition that results from a rights issue (item 10 of s611)
    • a downstream acquisition resulting from an acquisition of relevant interests in another listed entity (item 14 of s611) and
    • acquisitions resulting from a scheme of arrangement (item 17 of s611).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.