BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Dont understand this crowd, page-2

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Gidday goldenfruit,

I'm speculating here, but my hunch is, that is their plan for Juruena. That they will target already know high grade Au at Juruena and look at potentially mining that high grade Au with a small operation that will begin within hopefully 12 months -- with further ramp up/s in operation from there. I further speculate that C3 costs may come in at around USD$600 an ounce going by local costs, type of deposit and geography of the deposit (Please refer to Noosa conference PDF for more information on the later).

As to why they haven't announced any of this information? -- if my speculating is true.

My further hunch -- Management don't want there hides pinned to any statement at this stage, there's still too many unknowns. They deem any announcement at this stage would be too sloppy. They are working diligently to fill in the blanks as fast as possible. Once more concrete operational details are known, a professional company announcement will be released.

(personally speaking, I don't fully understand why some of these details, if true, can't be released already. Management could at the very least say, "this is the direction the company wishes to take ............. ", without requiring absolute figures. What's wrong with that? What ASX listing rules would be broken? Wouldn't shareholders think of it as simply keeping holders up to date?)

I TOTALLY agree, the lack of ANY information is killing the SP.

I think we all hope any announcement will come sooner than later.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.