JPR 11.5% 2.9¢ jupiter energy limited

don't upset ministry oil and gas in kazakhstan, page-48

1. 5,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    I obviously did have shares prior. If you check very very very carefully I was introducted to this one by my broker when the stock was 12-15c and no higher. It fell to 5 cents then came back to 15 cents or so. With the mac bank funding that we got. Never traded this one when it was 30c.

Brokers are very good as they can guide you very very well when to buy and when to sell. This is especially so if they raise money for companies involved.

I have never advocated to anyone the number of shares i have held when I sold some. This is not the point of this exercise and I am just trying to stick to the facts of the story. I am just defending myself on this point.

Moreover I did say When I was buying at 1.5c and said when I sold out at 7 cents.

i am wearing a blue nike shirt and ate yum cha today also.

I thought JPR was a hold for long term wealth creation but as time progressed realised its better used as pump and dump and follow the volume/pump and dump on announcements. Worked a charm. You have to call a spade a spade and have no ego otherwise.....

thanks
    gibba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $36.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $820 29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.