VIT 4.17% 10.0¢ vitura health limited

It seems COVID2030, or should I say Ben Jansen, is getting a...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    It seems COVID2030, or should I say Ben Jansen, is getting a little hot under the collar this weekend, as it has finally dawned on him that his attempted take over of the Board failed before it started.

Started with 4 candidates, then 1 dropped off two days later leaving 3 candidates. Maybe after the remaining candidates do the math on the numbers he might be the last one standing...

If that is the case it is probably worth reflecting on what the Vitura Board put in the AGM documents last year, these are the words of the Board, not mine. (Moderators, the below is a direct quote from the November 2022 AGM Notice of Meeting).

"Dr Ben Jansen was terminated for a repeated pattern of bad behaviour, poor performance and lack of judgment".

Again these are very strong words in this day and age. "Dr Ben Jansen was terminated for a repeated pattern of bad behaviour, poor performance and lack of judgment".

The Aus Fin Review and the Australian also published these same words, so a lot of confidence around them. Maybe the Board will elaborate on this at the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.004(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $57.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $19.84K 200.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 115059 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 76000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.