RMR 0.00% 4.8¢ ram resources limited

dont worry more drillings and deeper, page-7

1. 2,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12224
    Lol - I meant, of course, "mafic" geology - not magic. And "day" traders - not data traders.

Exploration is exactly that - exploration - narrowing down likely targets and being methodical. The majority of exploration leads to disappointment - but RAM has been surprisingly fortunate in having 5 out of their first 6 targets showing the correct type of geology. That's real a very promising indication, in my view. The lessons learnt from the SIR exploration are proving useful in guiding RAM. EM surveys are proving to be a very useful guide - reducing the work and expense required to identify promising targets.

Bear in mind that the air core drilling - at around 70 metes depth - was just bot test the general rock types. The actual EM conductors are at twice that depth and more.

I suspect RMR was expecting fewer targets for the deep drilling! If they have to raise capital - I'll be happy to buy in. And sure - only with cash I can afford to risk - but I'm planning to get out of on or two other stocks and move that cash to RAM. Very happy to have a lower SP to buy into between now and the deep drill results.

Good luck to all! We all have different investment strategies - and there is no real "best way."

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.