UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

dont worry..

1. 61 Posts.
    OK....the inevitable happened last night

My wheeling and dealing has got me in the crap, deep deep crap.

A few weeks back I convinced my wife to let me use the 30k capital we have saved for building our new house.

how I did this was convince her that Lynas was worth the gamble at the Malaysian election...it worked managed to average down on a lame duck and come out in front.

Sky high on confidence UNILIFE attracted my attention, WITH OUT the consent of my darling wife I thought of a good profit opportunity, I revised UNS and really could not fault anything....so I put just about everything on UNS.

why did I do this.....because I am somewhat impulsive, maybe greedy...STUPID..more than likely

My dream was to make a quick trade, move my capital to a more stable industry...PUT THE MONEY FOR THE HOUSE BACK!!!
    and keep my profits in UNS for the long haul.

So, over the past few weeks I have been physically sick especially yesterday the Eave of telling the wife that we don't have the money that the bank requires to get unconditional approval.. looking at the comsec account was enough to make you jump off a cliff.

Doing what I do best I thought I would get pissed, cook a nice dinner and tell her where we are at...

I forgot to mention all the books I read and advice I revived all specified that you should not invest what you are not prepared to loose....F**$#@#K..

So the moment came....honey we don't have the 30k in the bank at this present moment in time(exact words)

I have to say I would make a great salesman for Unilife.....the damn speal I put on almost felt natural.

My wife looked over everything and especially Unilife and said "what are you worried about" it looks good to me.

She also added "when is this announcement due"

"any time now"

That's ok as long as the money is in the bank by August..

What I am trying to say is nothing has changed fundamentally with this stock, I is still going to be a rocket ship soon.

Peace, have not looked at comsec today, just got a bottle of red and a movie...let the SP do its thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.