SRK 8.57% 3.2¢ strike resources limited

Yep big accumulation going on and lots of big selling lately....

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Yep big accumulation going on and lots of big selling lately. current market cap is 80 million with 70 million in cash. Little to no value given for iron ore and coal assets.
    If worst come to worst and they did lose part of their peru holdings (unlikely since SRK initiated the ligitation) then surely the remaining percentage of peru assets is worth something (remember $650 million was offered by xtrasta early this year)

I think a substantial holder is getting out when they can for one reason or another but the decision to sell isunlikely to do with anything about the company. Simply needs the cash or needs to reduce exposure to resources assets that require large capital expenditures.

SRK is at rock bottom atm, which reduces risk for new comers, at liquidation or takeover i'm sure well over a $1 a share would be achieved.

I hope it doesnt go lower with it already trading below its firesale value but anything is possible in this market.

Great long term buy in my opinion with payaback in 3 years for its main iron project with a 40% drop in iron ore price. Great economics in anyones language.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.