AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

don't you just love the hype building, page-9

1. 11,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1662
    i cant imagine how it will possibly open up below 10c. We know avq has the ability to open up significant %'s on no news... as it has done it plenty of times. Now we have a much awaited return to trading with boom news. Traders love volume and they love shares closing in on 10c. I fail to see how it wont attract mad bidding pre open and start above 10c. I personally expect it will pen up around 11-12 and move up from there. I know people are pointing out the issues still ahead and the probs with doing business in a place like SI - but that's all blatantly obvious. You wouldnt have a company with a $60b+ in ground resource worth under $1b if there werent still a reasonable number of hurdles to deal with. The question is: is $75m too cheap for this company with the SI and its other projects. Of course it is. What is fair? God knows. Something north of where we are today though. We will open above 10. I expect we'll see 15. Who knows by next week let alone next month. Any talk of opening tmrw without a gap is rubbish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.