CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

Hi to all. Firstly I just want to express my sympathies with the...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Hi to all.

Firstly I just want to express my sympathies with the Forge Group Shareholders and employees(excluding ANZ, which pulled the plug on them just a few hours ago). I speak from humble experience, having lost my shirt not once, not twice, but three times on abc learning,kagara and redcape property group. So Suffice to say I put quite a bit of extra research these days before risking my final shirt in the closet.

Here's the deal, I was planning to put my chips down on cpl but held off because of one thing. Contractual exposure to the forge group. I was reading some of the other posts about people shorting- well I believe this is what is going on and why buyers are being set up. Buyers beware! (opinion)

I will make the links for you and you make your own free choice as to whether my opinion has any substance.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Coalspur Mines Limited - June 2013 quarterly report

http://www.newswire.ca/en/story/1204841/coalspur-mines-limited-june-2013-quarterly-report

(second paragraph)
    "A competitive process with globally recognised EPC contractors resulted in an optimised project strategy, and confidence around development costs, schedule and project delivery. The terms agreed with the selected EPC contractor, Forge group's Taggart Global, de-risk the capital budget by locking in approximately 50% (US$221 million) of total development capital and also de-risk the schedule to first production which is anticipated around the middle of calendar year 2015."

Key words- confidence around development costs, schedule and project delivery.Forge group's Taggart Global.

Just to make sure it was indeed forge group(fge), I double checked and yes it is. Here is the link;

http://www.forgegroup.com/our-business/our-history/taggart-global.html

(first sentence)
    "Taggart Global was acquired by Forge Group in July 2013 and rebranded to Forge Group North America."

I think markets operate at their best when there is a level playing field, meaning that (critical) information flows freely between small investors so that they too can make sound decisions that seem only the privilege of the big guys these days. We are mugs no longer thanks to sites like this which I commend for providing the means rapid and free communication of knowledge between the small guys like us.

I reiterate that I am providing an opinion here based on published facts out there that some may have not been able to pick up on, as there is a lot of clutter out there.

So I sincerely say that if I save just one guy the awe-full experience of losing their shirt or going through what I went through well albeit once, that's worth it!

Good Luck to all of you guys out there, be kind to each other and look out for each others backs, because we're all in this together.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.