POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

dont you mean had a chance to bail out at 1.50, page-13

1. 1,035 Posts.
    Hi Callback,

Geologically speaking the Windarra system has a strike length of around 22km with North and South Windarra making up about 15% of the belt so it is still around 85% unexplored.

As you have seen at the AGM, North Windarra still has depth and southern potential (only partially drilled) but the grade is obviously good enough to go down almost an extra km.

The major attraction I feel is the regional potential. A good 50% of the belt is sand covered (not to thick) and the belt shows up beautify in the magnetics as a continuous unit from North to South Windarra. This eastern portion at Denny Bore is now being drilled and hopefully the next lot of results may show some thickness. The grade is there (13% Ni in previous reports) but hopefully there can be some thickness this time. There is also the disseminated potential of the area that I believe WMC didn’t model up with the potential of open pit. So you have leaching and concentrator processing methods.

If they get one decent intersection at Denny Bore there could be a whole new mine. I have done work on Sally Malay, Black Swan, Kambalda, Lanfranchi, Miitel and Kanowna as a consultant (plus about 300 other mines around the world in my 10 years as a consultant) and have always like the potential of this deposit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $11.98K 2.703M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 66023700 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6162318 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.