POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Stevemosh,Like I said come to my office and lets have a chat one...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    Stevemosh,

Like I said come to my office and lets have a chat one on one. By the way bring the $100k bet you owe me. You are nothing but all talk stevemosh..... No action. Oh what a great Prime Minister you would make! LOL

I can so easily picture you. Feeling so secure and powerful behind your mask on Hot Copper don't you?
    Unlike you, I'm not insecure and I have nothing to hide so why don't you answer my questions and revile yourself? Your too chicken aren't you?

I am sure you are nothing but a fat, short, insecure, friendless nerd with small man syndrome who still lives with your parents and never ventures out of your bedroom. Have you seen the sun lately? Oh I forgot you can't get out of your bedroom with a fat head like that!

Instead you get your rocks off by insulting anyone who crosses your path. To be honest no one gives a crap about you and your comments for you have lost all credibility here which I know bothers you. Your not getting your way like a little crying boy! BooHoo!

All I can say is my office door is open for you to come over but I know you are nothing but all TALK. You don't scare me one bit stevemosh.

You can dish out all you want on me as it has no affect and you know that. At the end of the day I will always be in high demand for my work, making far more than what you do unless you can prove it! You know I am way out of your league when it comes to professional credentials, I also have far more recognition and respect in the mining industry than you would ever get in your profession (what ever it is!).

As I said you are nothing but all talk stevemosh. Put your action where your mouth is.

Cheers :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.602K 914.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 46794988 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4931831 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.