POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

GeoViz, we in the industry know your company's brilliant...

1. 750 Posts.
    GeoViz, we in the industry know your company's brilliant performance pre and during this mining boom. You have the respect of all the companies you have in the list and don't need to justify your cred's to a forum Bigmouth.

That aside, I have had the same fascination as you in trying to get this slimey knowall to put his money where his big mouth is.......all to no avail, my guess is he doesn't have the moola he purports to have??

So far Stevemouth has welched on $200k worth of easy money....if he believes in his own calls....but maybe he has another motive for posting on a forum where he declares he has no stock held??

I have it!!!!!

He is a bitter and twisted love child of the Annaconda/Murrin Murrin days and is having an acid inspired flash back........come on now Stevie, be a big boy and step up to the plate......I think I could raise a million bucks to take you on whatever call you wish to make on the Mighty POS.

No answer is what I am expecting or some cheap shot that will give you the kicks of a keyboard warrior......I'm waiting.......lol!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $10.92K 2.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 68826417 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 16787198 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.