GW1 0.00% 4.8¢ greenwing resources ltd

don't you wonder why?

1. 7,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1102
    Don't you sometimes wonder why sharetraders do what they do? For instance, why sell BSM today at 34.5 or 35c? I can't see a lot of sense in selling out permanently at all at the moment, with a good rise not too distant. Sure it makes good sense to sell on a spike with the intention of buying back in a little lower, but that spike occurred last week at 38c. On balance it would seem a big risk selling at today's price and hoping to achieve that outcome. At any time the company could put out an operations update that sounds very positive; perhaps decline completed, ore encountered, raise boring completed, mill refurbishment completed, etc. Additionally, it may not be too long before a positive Fossey East drilling report emerges. Any of these things should have a positive effect on the SP. So why would you sell today? Often I think many traders are only scantily acquainted with exactly what is happening at any point in time at their company. My best guess is that sellers on a day like today are short term traders who bought in a few days ago to make a quick quid without really understanding the company at all, and who are now looking to move on to another stock that's on the rise. Any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 11685 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.