GW1 0.00% 4.8¢ greenwing resources ltd

don't you wonder why?, page-5

1. 7,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1102
    The spike tip price is not too hard to pick as long as a positive announcement doesn't suddenly appear. My reasoning at the time was that the 800K buyer was the only person likely to support that level and once his order was filled there wouldn't be any more weight behind the push. I had a sell order primed to go and submitted it when I saw that others were happy to quickly sell to him. The other thing in my mind was that there was little likelihood of a new drilling report last week. For me the hardest part is trying to figure out how much the price will fall back by to maximise the gain in shares without getting too greedy and missing the boat, which inevitably happens occasionally. Even though 35c would have been easy to get yesterday and this morning I was still very happy with 36c on Friday. The way I look at it, any gain in number of shares, even 1000, at no cost, is a good win. As I've said before, though, several positive things will be announced very soon and there would need to be another significant spike before I'd take the risk again. This stock probably has more definite potential for a serious price increase than 99% of the other stocks on ASX. I firmly believe a dollar will be touched on a spike sometime next year and I certainly want to be in the game for that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.700M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 11685 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.