SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

doogs, page-2

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Cheers BM-wow a thread in my own name. I can safely leave HC now with a sense of achievement-lol! Shame it will probably be two posts long. :(

Lov'n the passion you have been showing lately after not many posts on SDL through the year.It is the hour of need and we certainly have many holders that have, the so much disgraced these days, emotional attachment to a stock.I suppose there are still some that see further than short term games albeit in the minority it seems in today's markets. That certainly is a lesson learned since joining.

I am hanging tough and hoping for the best but either way it will not be life changing for me at this particular time. The battle is intiguing for me and the winner will help form the basis of my future financial decisions some of which will be possibly much larger than what's at stake here. If/when SDL come through this with what many are hoping for it will be one for the ages.

I still can't help being spooked by Tom's posts.I know what we have here is a medium for speculation and rumour, but he has been, in my eyes, a respected poster with valid points.It was the most bizzare post.Sometimes on HC you are able to, through someones observations, insight or research able to stay a step in front of the herd and certainly not suggesting his opinion will make me buy/sell my shares but I have seen some remarkable predictions sometimes on this and other stocks.We have no idea what others know or who they are.

Anyway we will find out soon enough, as we say time will always tell the truth.

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.