OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

doolguna copper drilling started

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Some serious exploration drilling of THX Curra Well project is now underway. It has taken some time but as everyone knows a lot of ground exploration work needs to be done before the drills hit the ground. Keep our fingers crossed that the ground results are backed up by this drilling program, if the goodies are there it will be on for yound and old.

On another front.

The latest report of the Copper prospects at Allamber have taken an interesting turn as reported by THX as follows :

It is anticipated that most of these targets located within the Allamber Springs Granite will contain mineralised zones, although some of them could be rafts of pyritic/pyrrhotitic metasediments close to the margin of the pluton. As shown in Figure 1, there is a well-defined carbonate (dolomitic) platform to the north-west of the granite contact. These two geological features together form the right setting for skarn-type mineralisation.

For information, skarns occur where limestones / dolomites are intruded by granites, which is the geological setting at the Ox-Eyed Herring / Tarpon / Sulphur Hill area of the Allamber Project.
    Skarns are often hosts for gold, copper, lead, zinc, iron, gold, molybdenum, tin, and tungsten ore deposits. Examples of economic skarn deposits include:
    • Copper Canyon area in Nevada, USA, with producing copper, gold and lead-zinc skarns;
    • Pine Creek Mine in California, USA, which was a major tungsten producing skarn;
    • Hedley Mine in British Columbia, Canada, which was a major gold producing skarn;
    • Tasu Mine in British Columbia, Canada, which was a major iron-ore producing skarn;
    • Leadville Mine in Colorado, USA produced zinc, lead and silver from skarns.

It's not like THX to report this at an early stage and I hope they mention it because some early results are encouraging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.251K 375.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 28808840 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 33109023 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.