OAU 16.7% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

WA - great post. thanks for the info. lets hope the positive...

1. 3,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    WA - great post. thanks for the info. lets hope the positive news momentum that had been building continues. Without some good exploration results there is not going to be much interest in junior uranium explorers ATM given the current price issues. That's why having a diversified portfolio is the right way and you just have to look at SIR and all the stocks around to see what can happen when someone hits a solid find.

Just need some interest to fire up one of the regions and THX will be back on the radar.

My main concern remains cash burn; good efforts to get it under control and reduce costs but still very high for a stock of this size and hence I'd be keen to see some JV partner to bring in some cash/fund further exploration - at the right price of course.

I'd also be very keen to hear what has been happening with Red Bore. IMO that is where the potential for a De Grussa has the highest probability (and possibility why the JORC is being contested) but it would be good to see where THX stands in resolving the dispute as no news for a while on this front.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $49.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $528.7K 83.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 34422622 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 15943250 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.