OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

doolgunna

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    THX shareholders maybe thinking that we are being neglected by the astute punters following the Doolgunna play. The answer to this question is a loud YES.

I would suggest they have formed the opinion that THX Red Bore prospect is all they have in this red hot punters area.

What they failed to factor in is THX Curara Well prospect.

This claim covers 83 sq Kms and part falls into the prospective corridor of Proterozoic rocks. You will find a report on this area in a release by THX to the ASX on the 18 June 2010.

What punters do not realise is that THX have a huge copper, gold soil anomaly that is about 400m wide and continues for at least a kilometer. This indicates to me the makings of another possible major find within this zone. This zone has been described to me as a stronger early indicator than obtained by SFR on their early surface assays. (please, this opinion has not be substantiated by any official releases. But only passed on as an opinion based on what THX have released in their results in the 18 June release and previously early releases by SFR early in their exploration program.) This anomaly on the Curara Well prospect is also well known by other companies within this general area.

What I am trying to say is THX shareholders hang on, we are still in the play, when THX have all the native title and drilling approvals in place we will be in with the best of them, I would think perhaps another month or so the drills will be in the ground on the Curara Well prospect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $11.61K 1.976M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 33195306 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 22481804 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.