SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

doom and gloom lol, page-25

1. 177 Posts.
    I am guilty of selling. I had a stop-loss in place just in case the drilling results, soon to be released, are less spectacular than expected. I'd have liked to have held onto my SDL shares until after the drilling results have been released, but I am out with a 105% proffit. If it dips to 40 cents, I might just buy in again to see what happens when the drill results are reported.

In reference to a comment posted on a different thread, considering drill results are expected shortly, I would have thought that the independant adviser would have waited until the drill results were available so that he or she could better evaluate the true value of SDL, before coming to the conclusion that it was too difficult to accurately define the true value of SDL.

I also find it unusual that directors (Craig Blackburne Oliver, Geoffrey Lloyd Warburton Wedlock) are appointed as directors without holding shares in the company. Surely they know something about the company that they have been appointed to direct. If so, why is it that they choose not to be shareholders. Should they not have a holding to ensure that they share the best interests of the shareholders?

I am new to this game, so please feel free to correct what I have said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.