AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Doom and Gloom? maybe not. We sit at our lowest of lows with...

1. 5,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Doom and Gloom? maybe not.

We sit at our lowest of lows with many at a substantial loss wondering whether the future is lost with POH.

But, whilst we all sit here looking through the dark clouds, maybe there is some real hope to return to our lofty heights and beyond.

What IF by this time next year we have a major anti-biotic deal with Mylan signed sealed and delivered?
    What IF by this time next year we have a oxymorphone patch that has been proven commercially viable and capable of upscaling?
    What IF POH has secured a partner to continue trials of both oxycodone and oxymorphone patch?
    Remember the trial results of sustained three day therapeutic blood plasma level of oxymorphone. Now consider it commercially viable.
    What IF IAH were to secure further territory deals for udder mate and the revenue started flowing as per the agreements in place back to POH?

You'll notice that the word IF is capitalised because there's no doubt we have learnt they are big IF's

Where would one of these IF's take us?

Maybe Ross will one day smirk and tell us, I told you so. I'm really hoping he proves the current sentiment wrong.
    And Stormer if not these guys then who?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.366K 455.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 99145902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22467224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.